Summer Co-op Student Position
8 Month Term
NUTV is seeking a Communications Coordinator Co-op student to work with our friendly team in promoting NUTV to the campus and beyond.
1) Marketing and promoting NUTV and our video content
2) Creating promotional content and advertisements for NUTV
3) Updating and Maintaining NUTV’s website and social media (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat/YouTube)
4) Campus outreach and recruitment at University events
5) Building NUTV’s roster of advertising clients for our closed circuit network
6) Delivering a social media workshop to NUTV members
7) Contribute to the environment of NUTV, and share ideas to improve the station
This is an eight month position with the possibility of extension.
• Develop and implement an annual communications and brand development plan that is in line with NUTV’s Mission, Vision and Strategic Plan.
• Lead the development and execution of all promotional strategies
• Copywriting, designing and coordinating the distribution of advertising materials for print, web, social media and broadcast on the closed circuit television system
• Attend all NUTV weekly Production Meetings and Special Events
• Assisting the Executive Director with administrative tasks as needed
This position is ideal for a post-secondary communications student. The job is an excellent opportunity to learn hands on communications strategies and social media techniques. Skills developed on the job will include graphic design, social media marketing as well as writing and presentation skills. All of these attributes are critical for success in today’s communications job market and especially valuable to those who choose to work in the non-profit sector as they will be expected to do more with less.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.comApply Now
NUTV Film School provides beginner filmmakers with a crash course in all the skills you need to bring a story to life on camera. Over the course of four months, Summer Film School students take workshops taught by local industry professionals and work together to create six short films.
Summer Film School runs from May through September and will require an availability of 2-3 days a week. For more information download our application package below! Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, March 16th 2018.Apply Now